CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

Addy's 3rd Birthday Party

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ADDY!
We had a super hero party.
His favorite super hero id SUPERMAN!
I took boxes form Christmas and wrapped them in colored duck tape to make the buildings
I took a picture of Addy playing and drew it like a comic book pictures and had i blown up BIG
I had fun making his SUPERMAN cake
I had label for all of the food. They each gave you different super hero powers.
The best part was the special guest we had come.....SUPERMAN!!
The kids went through some training to become a super hero. Super man is teaching them how to RUN FAST
BECOME STRONG like him
FLYING LESSONS
How to BLAST THE BAD GUYS. I think this was their favorite part
the bad guys when they were finished with them. They were not getting away with all those little super hero's around.
Super man presented them all with a treat and a certificate for becoming a super hero
Super man gave Addy a birthday present
Opening presents

2 comments:

Jaren and Sarah said...

This was an awesome party! Jaren had fun with the kids!

The Stephens Family said...

Whitney you never cease to amaze me! The party looked awesome! What a great 3rd birthday for Addy.